Phonematic nugh-it (nʌgɪt). Noun.
1. a solid lump of something precious, usually gold.
2. anything of great value, significance.
3. a lump of native gold, term used for "as good as gold
4. a powerful, heavy animal.
5. strong, thickset
man, known to be "indestructible and unstoppable".
6. Welding (in a spot-weld) metal fused.
7. a bite-size piece of chicken, fish, etc., usually batter-fried.
Nuggety adv: description of precious solid, compact unit.
Nuggie n: a light blow or jab, usually to a twisting motion, with the extended knuckle of the curled-up second or third finger
: done as a gesture of affection or painfully as a prank.
Nugify v: to render trifling or futile.