2. (adjective) when used with sarcasm, describes something that sucks.
3. (noun) an accuracy value assigned in Konami's music simulation game Dance Dance Revolution. Better than "Good", not as good as "Perfect".
4. (verb) the act of getting greats, whether deliberately or not.
1. "Sure, pizza sounds great!"
2. "Oh look, I got parking ticket! Great. I'm glad to see cops are keeping the peace around here!"
3. "Whoa, you FC'ed Trip Machine Survivor? How many Greats?"
4. "I greated the shite out of Murmur Twins on Supernova! Something's wrong with that song."
Download audio sample : great