1. Something that is stolen.
2. A situation or place that is very suspicious and improper for the conducting of illegal business. ie. If the police are nearby or the neighbours would promptly call them if they saw anything 'suss' going down.
3. Used to describe a phone that you have been using to sell drug's
and that you think might be tapped.
hot' - To describe any extreme of the above definition's
1. "I've got some 'hot phones' at the moment if you want to buy one
2. "This 'chop spot' is 'red
hot'! Let's roll
3. "I'm getting a new number tommorow, this one is getting way too hot!"